Hello from Gideon's mom
Hello all,
I found this site entirely by accident and I'm so glad I did. I'm from Florida, the space coast. I currently have one 14month old BC, Gideon. Saturday we go to pick up Micah, BC number 2. I've had many breeds over the years, mainly GSDs, so I love a working temperament. I finally came to my senses and got my first BC, now I'm hooked. Could there possibly be a better breed of dog? I also have a token Jack Russell and the necessary cats, horses, goats... To prove I'm crazy about all animals. I used to be a vet tech and obedience instructor, now I'm a home mom of 2 great kids and a zoo. I'll share pictures when I figure out how.
Gotta love 'em.
Hello and Welcome!
Meagan & PatchesHeart
born 6/1/03
gotcha 4/3/04

[Image: meg003-1.jpg]
Welcome to the site, we do love pictures... if you have questions about how to upload or link pics, shoot me a PM and I'll try to help out.

Again, Welcome!
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.
Hi and welcome.
[Image: 922e7bce-ce23-427a-94d6-5cf3b6563f6b.jpg]
Hi and welcome hope its hotter in florida its pissing down with rain here in the uk lol Smile
[Image: ef4067a1.jpg]He stole our hearts , so we stole him/snoopy
Hello and welcome from Green and me.
Kelly
In their short lives our pets give us all they can...their friendship, unselfish love, and total loyalty. Lucky dog always in my heart
We've been quite warm lately, almost 90. The last couple days have been nice and cool. If you don't like the weather, just wait 20 minutes. So true here.
Gotta love 'em.
Hello and welcome. /wave
[Image: uOLP6gm.jpg][Image: uOLPp1.png]
Hi and welcome Smile
[Image: IMAG1376-1-1.gif]
Hi and welcome to the forum./wave
/wag http://www.joannes-petportraits.co.uk /wag
/wag www.facebook.com/JoPetPortraitArtist /wag

Professional pet portraits which are all unique and hand drawn using the finest quality pastels and pastel paper.