been a while....
I've been without a computer for quite sometime now... feels good to be back. Smile

it's late/early but here are some vids of my lil' man and his 'sister' in some. I'm pretty convinced he's a BC/chihuahua mix... but I could be wrong. Someone mentioned a shetland... but i don't see it in his coat or face.... ANYways! on to the cuteness!

[Image: th_DSCN0828.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCN1023.jpg]

[Image: th_DSCN0931.jpg]
Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring---it was peace. - Milan Kundera
Welcome back! Nice pics, thanks for sharing!
[Image: DSCI0079.jpg]

Very cute videos! He is tiny...but seems to be holding his own!
[Image: GryphonDunes3FW.jpg]
Handsome boy he is tiny, your other dog is great with him reminds me of my two!!.
[Image: playing_with_my_new_squeaky_rugby_ball-1.jpg]
Very Cute Videos. When I was watching the first one all I could think about is him saying...."DONT TOUCH ME!" Big Grin
/7up Sarah and The Working Sheepskin Border Collies /7up

[Image: Roper%2520and%2520Doggies%252011-2012.jpg]
(10-02-2010, 07:33 AM)Samwise Wrote: Very cute videos! He is tiny...but seems to be holding his own!

oh definately. Babygirl is pretty much a marshmallow compared to him. He's my trouble child. Smile @ 3.5 and weighing in at 13-14lbs, he's a perma-puppy. it's interesting having a lot of BC tendencies in a compact size lol.
Dogs are our link to paradise. They don't know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing was not boring---it was peace. - Milan Kundera
(10-02-2010, 09:20 AM)Vicky Wrote: Handsome boy he is tiny, your other dog is great with him reminds me of my two!!.

Babygirl adores him. He returns the sentiment, but secretly. Smile
(10-02-2010, 09:40 AM)sheepskin_border_collies Wrote: Very Cute Videos. When I was watching the first one all I could think about is him saying...."DONT TOUCH ME!" Big Grin

ha ha ha, what I couldn't get on video was the fact that prior to this scene, Loki was annoying her as she napped. nipping and running around her and play bowing and butt showing. then, later on when she's in the mood to play, he acts like this. Under my bed is what I have termed his 'badger den' He loves to get under there where she can't fit and bunker down. he'll dart out, nip, run around her and go back in before she can do anything. lol.
Ah, I love little Loki he seems like quite a character.
Brandon
Lance & Mick

[Image: sparklelance_sig.gif]