Smilies fixed!
The Get More button no longer breaks things Smile

In the future, if there are problems with the smilies, try using the smiley button in the editor (right beside the video button on the bottom row, just above the text box).
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014
Hmmm. the "get more" has not been working for me for a while and still isn't. I just tried to use it to wright a birthday wish to GM. This morning for the "first" time, trying to use it did cause other problems. I could not scroll at all to "Post Reply". Had to abandon that message and start afresh.

PS. I note that others have been able to select from the "Get More" menu when sending GM birthday wishes ????
Oops! Okay 2 responses to that:

1) You'll need to clear your cache for this page, since it was a template change.

2) There is a button in the bar right beside the video that shows ALL smilies - that is probably where the other people are getting their smilies from Smile

(12-23-2017, 02:13 PM)Ember Wrote: Oops! Okay 2 responses to that:

1) You'll need to clear your cache for this page, since it was a template change.

2) There is a button in the bar right beside the video that shows ALL smilies - that is probably where the other people are getting their smilies from Smile

Thanks Ember, cleared cache and all seems fine now. "Get More" now works. Haha, I had to google "how to clear cache's on a Mac" .  

Can't find that button you speak of but it's all good now.  Cheer
Yay for you! Here you go Smile

(12-23-2017, 03:16 PM)Ember Wrote: Yay for you! Here you go Smile

hahaha, thank you !  I'm such a numpty when it comes to technology SFun_duh2
Yeah, no, I'm worse. I don't even try with those things except in the most unusual circumstances.
Gotta love 'em.