peanut butter
#1
My mad 18 month old has successfully manage to steal and eat a quarter roll of peanut butter. Would he be ok at all?
Reply
#2
Check the ingredients to make sure there is no xylitol in it. If there is xylitol in it then go to the vets immediately for it's highly toxic to dogs. If not no need to worry. Smile Of course if in doubt it's probably best to check with a vet.
Reply
#3
Yes the xylitol is something to look out for in ANY products that are promoted as sugar free because it is an artificial sweetener and can be in many things.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)