Best Christmas present
I got the bestest Christmas gift ever! Floor mats that are custom made for the entire interior of my new mini van!!!! /cheer Greenstars I had black carpet mats. Got them early for good reason. Puts my cell phone with google maps in second place.
How easily amused? I tear up every time I get in /Lmao
I was hoping it would be the cookie cutter but that's awesome too. :raspberry: Thumbsup Cleanup will be a lot easier now! /snoopy
My birthday is close. Maybe then?
I can't find any car mats to fit my vehicle. I have cut about as much as I'm will to do with the ones I have now.

The ones that are made for the vehicle are carpet type and no lip to catch all the salt and water. The search will continue for the perfect mat.

Happy you found some good ones Kbb. It's the little things in life that matter the most.
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough

[Image: P1160337-800x600_zps7nxqmgvy.jpg]

Have you tried weather tech online? Kinda pricey but for the vehicle lifespan and ugh factor for cleaning I was willing to ask. And my grumpy factor convinced him.
Omg those are amazing. This just might be a Merry Christmas to me. 6725
Linda

5210 I got to help Linda for once!

Best Christmas present ever all over again! 5210 /christmastree
Wow! That sounds great! I'm a little jealous.
Gotta love 'em.
Lisa if you only knew how much you help me each day. You always put a smile on my face when i read your posts. Grin

I am getting the mats and the cargo cover as well. I'm sure Fred is going to want some when he sees them. Right now he says nah he doesn't need them. lol
Thanks again for the tip.
Linda

Yay! Merry Christmas to you!!!
[Image: e5Qmm5.png]

Gotcha Day: November 14, 2015
Vet-Listed Birthday: May 2, 2014