It's not quite a bucket list
So what is one thing you want to do this year? I'm not talking resolutions. I mean something you want to do, somewhere you want to go... Dream a little. What would be really fun if...?

I love to travel, but because of 15 million animals(I only exaggerate a little) I rarely get to go anywhere. And when I do, it's always the obligatory family visit. I would love to go on a trip to Jamaica and horseback ride on the beach every day. /wag
Gotta love 'em.
I'd love to go to Miami and just stay there for a month. Sipping ice tea (Georgia ice tea though) on the beach with my laptop...
Time, Money, Motivation; Pick any two.
Is Georgia ice tea different than the really sweet fantastic ice tea I make?
Gotta love 'em.
What I would REALLY like to do is go on a long backpacking trip. Like a month long. I doubt I'll be able to do that though. Second is a good road trip. I want to get another dog and travelling to get the pup would be part of that.

If I were really dreaming, I'd like to go to the Amazon rainforest.
If I am dreaming I would love to travel through England, Ireland, France, and Italy.
Kelly
In their short lives our pets give us all they can...their friendship, unselfish love, and total loyalty. Lucky dog always in my heart
I would like to travel abroad more...but won't be doing that this year.

I would like to do some wild swimming, that's a bit more achieveable.
[Image: CSuU.png]
Get a puppy. Does that count? Tongue
Absolutely, in spite of 3 dogs, 4 cats, 4 horses, 6 goats, innumerable chickens and fish, 1 ferret, 1 guinea pig, 1 parrot, and 1 cockatiel, getting a puppy ALWAYS tops my list!!
Gotta love 'em.
A bit boring but I would love to get back to Asia again this year. I haven't been in over 2 years and am craving the food, the coffee, the weather, the sights and the sounds. Pretty much anywhere from Malaysia to Vietnam would be great. Failing that Japan (Tokyo is my all time favorite big city). Unlikely
Brandon M,'index.php?page=Thread&postID=142226#post142226 Wrote:What I would REALLY like to do is go on a long backpacking trip. Like a month long. I doubt I'll be able to do that though.

Ohh now that would be AWESOME! /wtg
Gabby, Athena, & Trout
The best handler in the world is the one whose dog is having the most fun.

[Image: CD_15485_174335_athenaGraves_a1064195-1-1.jpg]