You are not logged in.

Register or Login to remove ads.

Dear visitor, welcome to All Border Collies Forums. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

missbaritone

Intermediate

• "missbaritone" started this thread

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 6:08am

Doggy Bandanas (update)

I am starting to make and sell doggy bandanas to raise funds for Stray Aid, (the rescue centre that I got Kelly from) and the chip in fund, (a fund used to help rescue and support rescue dogs in North East England). Here is a link to the facebook album I've set up. The prices for p&p are to the UK only but if any international members want to order pm me with your location for postage costs. Payment can be made using paypal. :bouncing:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=…10341438&type=1

p.s. mods just to confirm, I did ask permission from Brandon before posting this and he has given me the ok to go ahead

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "missbaritone" (Oct 9th 2013, 9:10am)

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 6:11am

I'm getting a "Content unavailable" error. The link appears to be (mistakenly) shortened? Either that or it's private.
Time, Money, Motivation; Pick any two.

missbaritone

Intermediate

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 6:30am

Its defintely not private so must have been acidentally shortened. Lets try again

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?s…10341438&type=3

Tuesday, January 1st 2013, 6:46am

The second link works.

Hope you sell lots! I was just thinking.. a bandanna that looks like a tootsie pop wrapper would be funny.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 4:45pm

I'm getting a "Content unavailable" error. The link appears to be (mistakenly) shortened? Either that or it's private.

I got this for both links.

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 9:38pm

I got this for both links.

The second one only works for me if I'm signed in to Facebook
Time, Money, Motivation; Pick any two.

Register or Login to remove ads.

missbaritone

Intermediate

Wednesday, January 2nd 2013, 9:57pm

ok lets try another way.

Handmade Doggy Bandanas available. Prices range from £2.50 for XS up to £4.00 for XL. You can collect from Hartlepool or I can post. P&P £1 for 1st bandana then add 50p for every extra one ordered. These are the type that thread onto your dogs collar so you have no worries about tying them or your dog losing them. If you would like to order please advise what breed/size of dog you have and the width of their collar. Also please advise me what material you would like and if you need the item posting. Photos of the finished bandanas will be added shortly and I'll add pictures of materials as and when they become available

Material currently available

blue check

pink check

blue music

pink music.

I do have some more material on order and will add pictures when they arrive along with a couple of pictures of the bandanas.

Sorry Brandon but as they are american sweets I don't think I would be able to find material in that design over here and the cost of traking it down and importing from the states would swallow up all the profits meant to help the rescue dogs, unless of course someone wants to send me some in exchange for a bandana

missbaritone

Intermediate

Sunday, January 6th 2013, 8:07am

We've now set up our proper facebook page so pleaselikeus, shareus with your friendsand most of all place plenty of orders toraise funds for 2 very good doggy causes

https://www.facebook.com/KellysDoggyBandanas

missbaritone

Intermediate

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 9:11am

UPDATE.....
Just a quick update. What started out as an idea to sell a few bandanas online to raise funds has grown beyond our wildest dreams. Demand was initally quite good but then we attended a local dog show and put a stall on. From there demand has gone through the roof. There are now 3 of us running the business in our spare time. Our range has grown from a choice of around 4 designs to approx 30 designs. We also offer doggy bow ties and snoods. I've been asked to make bandanas to match bridesmaids outfits. We've posted all over the world. At the moment we're developing a range of treat/training bags and a range of crate covers.

We still have the facebook page www.facebook.com/KellysDoggyBandanas as well as our website www.kellysdoggybandanas.moonfruit.com All our profits now go to Stray Aid (the kennel I adopted Kelly and Zeus from) and we are happy to post abroad, so get ordering your Christmas Bandanas /wag :bouncing: /wag

only-borders

administrator

Wednesday, October 9th 2013, 11:12am

/yahoo Congratulations /yahoo Very happy for you. /bacon
Linda

One Border Collie Is Never Enough