All Border Collie Forums

Full Version: What is it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I thought this could be interesting. We all live in different parts of the US and world and I'm sure we see things everyday that someone not from your area might not know what it is. 
So why don't we post a picture of whatever you come across and let the other members try to guess what it is. 

I'll start with an easy one. These are at the edge of our lawn just before the field. Do you know what they are?

[attachment=11046]

[attachment=11047]

[attachment=11048]
Sounds fun! With your pictures I'm going to guess cattle.
I was thinking deer! I'll find something to post this week I'm sure! Fun idea!
(07-06-2017, 01:00 PM)only-borders Wrote: [ -> ]I thought this could be interesting. We all live in different parts of the US and world and I'm sure we see things everyday that someone not from your area might not know what it is. 
So why don't we post a picture of whatever you come across and let the other members try to guess what it is. 

I'll start with an easy one. These are at the edge of our lawn just before the field. Do you know what they are?
Bird Bowers ???
The answer is deer. They sleep there at night. I have tried to get a picture of them lined up but it's either too dark or I can get the picture through the window with the screen on.  Dodgy I'll keep trying tho. 

I think after a few guesses and someone gets it we should give out the answer, what do you think? 

Anyone have something good for us to guess?
Yes, I think when someone guesses we should tell. Here are my oddities that not even everyone who lives in my area has come across.
Chipmunk? I really don't know many Australian animals. Tongue
I was going to say Naked Mole Rat but I didn't want to be laughed at Tongue
Nope, it is not a 4 legged creature. The holes can be between 2" and 6" diameter.
Some sort of spider?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5